Sunday, August 17, 2008

Some Opus Dei moron is prescribing prayer

Some Opus Dei moron is prescribing prayer--well guess what fuckers...I pray every day.  I pray to be free of you, and I pray God for forgiveness for ever trusting the goddamned Roman Catholic church and for my responsibility in the hell that these sick perverts have made of my life.  I pray for the freedom to be me--QUEER, sexually and romantically active, and surrounded by people, individuals, whose spirituality welcomes and authenticates the whole person and not some pale cardboard imitation of limp "manhood" (since the conservative Catholics can't even bring themselves to use the word "humanity"  (too inclusive, you see) Opus Dei and the Roman Catholic church proclaims as the norm.  What does it take for you all to get it?  To say I pray... Well, here I am, begging in prayer, I DIVORCE THEE, I DIVORCE THEE, I DIVORCE THEE.  GET OUT OF MY LIFE, NOW, FOREVER, FOR ETERNITY.  God grant me the dignity to try to restore what's left of my drug shattered brain and drug bloated body.  I don't even recognize myself in my own dmv photo.  Do you get it you fucking assholes?  Your vision and version of "me" is a despicable ersatz facade that I do not acknowledge or accept.  Not now, Not11 years ago, when you first began violating every right I have as a citizen and as a human being, and not in a celibate miserable future, depending on sick perverted small minded people for support.  Go, leave, let me try to restore my body and my mind and my spirit to some kind of health and happiness.  I do not want you in my life.  I am not a Roman Catholic.  I have despised Opus Dei since I learned of their existence over 20 years ago, my spirituality, my vision and my future are very different from yours.  Go in peace, because I swear what I pray for now more than anything is the grace not to hate you for the years of torture, abuse, suffering, loneliness, and relationship ruination you perverts have piled on me in your patriarchal smugness that I am a thing, a slave you own and control to meet your own corrupt agendas.  God has to be a pretty big God to answer that prayer.  But I will worry about that prayer when God answers the prayer that I pray with every breath--FREE ME FROM THESE RELIGIOUS CULTISTS.

No comments: