Friday, August 22, 2008

Another round begins--

Another round begins--this time I am being prepped with thyroid medication, in addition to some weird (maybe just very low dose) psychotropic drug.  I have to say I am so happy to be on thyroid medication.  I still have energy issues caused by the speed, but thyroid medication makes my digestion work so much better.  I'm not walking around all the time with a bloated, congested stomach and have a normal appetite, blood sugar regulation, and elimination.  Since most of the time I am miserable with digestion and blood sugar problems, due to the denial of thyroid medication, this is a big plus. 

I am just waiting for the psychotropics to mark the saturation level  in my body/brain, however.  I know as soon as it does, I will become physically and emotionally incapacitated and dsyfunctional, as always.  In the meantime, today looks like a functional day.  I have to take advantage of it.  Tomorrow, I may be to sick to move.

No comments: