Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sick to the point of not being able to function

Sick to the point of not being able to function as I have had nausea and migraine headache, and inability to respond to and relate to normal stimuli of reality for over 48 hours now.  My back hurts but cant go to physical therapy, my head hurts but i am wary of becoming addicted to the fironal.  MY house is a mess and I have to clean it for a workman tomorrow but even tho i want to sweep and mop floors and clean bathroom i am too sick to do anything, except RESOLVE in the innermost recesses of my heart and mind to implacably hate the abuse and suffering caused by the dysfunctional sick conservative catholic church and to realize no matter how incompletely creative revenge against them.  Just cant do it today when i am too sick to do anythin.

No comments: