Thursday, February 5, 2009

Severe neuropathy in both legs and feet

Severe neuropathy in both legs and feet--a lot of pain doing yoga today. I realize how much my body has deteriorated tho I try so hard to stay physically active. The lost week of psychotropic drugs and no exercise also caused a weight gain of 2 pounds. So I don't feel very happy today. I figure at the rate I am going I will be in a wheelchair in two years. So I have to start doing some serious thinking about the upcoming surgery since I'm certain that they are going to do more horrible things and implants to my body which already is totally trashed. Too depressed to deal with it right now--I wonder what the long term effects of constant cerebral edema (which is another gift the fuckers have bestowed on me) is--besides of course, going blind...

No comments: