Sunday, February 7, 2010

Massive headache

Massive headache after a truly horrible night. Hard to keep eyes open. It is really bad when I drive--eyes want to stay shut. I think i figured it out. I havea an intermittently occuring large and quite noticeable "bump" on my head where I remember Dr. Huaman told me that my neural visual center is. It is like the concussion bump I carried for about two weeks after my car accident. The thing is that it swells and recedes. Now it is about the size of a nickel and slightly raised but it can be quite pronounced--larger than a walnut with its skin on. Needless to say that I am also suffering from an incredible headache--tightness and pain across the back of head and forehead. Too sick to barely function, and incredibly cranky as I deal with the nonstop pain. So goddamned funny how these stupid ass opus dei, wanna be, selfproclaimed christians think that this kind of pain and suffering leads to conversion. i tell u waht leads to conversion--joy, intenisty of life, and engagement with reality. not lieing there suffering with pain, eyes shut and asheet wrapped around the head. But the goddamned morons still are on thier sutpidass kick that i am schizphrenic and if i just would admit it, then God can swoop in, and make me like them--truly psycotic--but in a banal way of denying the unconxcious rather than being controlled by it. fr mcnamara alreayd tried that tired trick look where it got him (better yet look where it got me--FAR FAR AWAY). but the goddamned stupidass morons never lern. still trying trick. WELL GUESS WHAT RATZINGER, OPUS DEI, SLI, AND ALL YOU STUPID ASS GODDAMNED CATHOLICS WHO NOTHING OF CHRIST--I WILL NEVER SUPPORT YOU OR YOUR WARPED VERSION OF REALITY. too sick to go on much further. i expect to have a really bad week0--stupid ass shuttle is going on again.

No comments: