Friday, February 19, 2010

Pain.

Pain--so much fluid on my body that it hurts to walk, to live, to breathe. I can't walk. I half hobble, half waddle as I try to accomodate intense pain in legs, nerve pain, stabbing, fiery pain in legs, where the implants are, and in my hip joints and pelvic girdle where all the excess fluid is putting pressure. My shoulder joints also are so painful, they don't want to move. My left arm feels useless and both hands are swollen and arthritic. My back muscles are spasmed like never before. Just want t o lay in bed and sleep but got to get up and take care of things. Just hurts so much to walk. Cranky, unable to stand any stupidity--think its the goddamned psychtoropics messing with serontonin. When are these fuckers going to understand that I am not a normal brained person and the downloads they think are within human toleration (for the rest of their WILLING guinea pigs) is extremely painful, stressful and debilitating to the point of non-functioning for my brain. Dreamed the other night that one day all these dna changes these fucking rapists are doing to me will be overturned. for now, just got to get up and fucntion

No comments: