Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So very very sick

So very very sick for the past two-three days. Unable to move sick. Unable to function sick. Goddamned illuminati (oh yes, I recognize that a lot of the satanists and christofascists in the roman catholic church are actually freemason/knights templar luciferians) are throwing every kind of psychotropic drug in the world at me. My suffering over the past 2-3 days has been unimagibable. No one could live with the hellacious suffering, pain, and psychotic alienation caused by the drugs as I have. But guess what fuckers, I have! And I will continue to fight you as long as I breathe and live. So motherfuckers go ahead and kill me, because every day I live and think (which is all I can do when I am so fucked up that i cannot even move, I become more angry and confirmed in my hatred for you, and resistance to your anti-human, luciferian agenda.
I dreamed over two weeks ago that the goddamned pieces of shit would be making my life hell with the goddamned trip to the space station. From there they can attempt to hijack my brain (how's that working out for ya, you pieces of goddamned, worthless shit). Not too well, I would guess by the extra psychotropics that have been thrown at me. You can throw every drug in the world at me, you can touch my body and cause suffering and pain to a torturuous degree of agony, you can destroy my mind, but you can never touch my free spirit. I will fight you and your pathetic, occultic worship and agenda with every breath I take.
But their brain hijacking and ELF (electromagnetic frequency manipulation is taking their toll--it is taking its toll on me, and to a much more successful degree on people of weaker character. I feel especially sorry for the victims of the Huntsvill Ala professor. From the little I have been able to gather, she is a lifelong victim of the Illuminati, having been unfortunate enough to be born in an Illuminati family. I am sure that she has suffered from severe neurosis her entire lige but the latest targeting sent her over the edge.
Every day I live, I understand more, but am unable to do much more than try to get up every morning and function. My house is a complete mess, but I am unable to wash a dish or cook. I've been living on tv dinners. I can barely walk. My legs are so neuropathic that I can hardly bear the pain, sitting, much less walking, and my joints and pelvic girdle are stiffened by the drugs in an unnatural position, so that I can only drag my lims about a foot at a time. but the one thing that increases every day is my resolve against these christofascists (I am wondering who to blame more for my current suffering--the political fascists or the religious ones--doesn't really matter, as in the tortures of the Inquistion, pathetic wrecks of male humanity (funny how both freemasons, knight templars and christofascists insist on male only exclusivity--and how the humans from the future in which they triumph are no longer capable of physical creation, as they have completely destroyed the feminine principle through their male domination) from both sides conspire to destroy the voice of God and humanity. Well the only way to destroy my voice motherfuckers is to kill me. Every day I live I understand more, and pray to God for the strength to fight you.

No comments: