Thursday, February 25, 2010

Weak, shakey, tired

Weak, shakey, tired after yesterday's hell. Head still hurts--not like a headache, but like something is wrong with the brain, headache though the drugs that had me walking blind and debilitated to the point of non-function is gone. Not really though, I still am having crippling migraine headache pain in flashes, jsut not sustained like yesterday. I feel limp, dragged out but I am pushing so hard to get some things done because I don't know when the severely ill train wreck will hit me again. I've GOT to try to work out today, though I feel so weak and shaky it is hard to get up and move, but it has been over two weeks since Ive worked out. Got to try. On top of everything else, whatever drugs/hormonoes I was given, caused my period to flow--first time in a year. Fortunately I kept a box of tampons, but unfortunately I am suffering from unusually strong cramping in my abdomen and lower back pain. If I had my drutheres, I'd rather be in bed with a heating pad on my abdomen, but after being laid up for the past few days, I have to force myself to move--laundry, cooking, groceries, working out, clearing email, sending off resumes to prospective employers....

No comments: