Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Abduction horrors continue despite my every effort

Abduction horrors continue despite my every effort--so fucking deprressed over what is going on. The abduction is not by the reptilians, but by the Borg I think. I need to try to figure out relationship between them but I am toos sick to do so today. Severely autistic. Unable to focus on anything. Can't read. Forced myself to go to library to read web, but too goddammned sick to read. Forgot disks so cant copy. Full of rage. belly bloated impossibly. Pain in nose and face where the goddamned fucking pigs thrust their their goddamned torture probe up my nose to put their goddamned bugs in my frontal brain--from the back they did the nearly routine nightly injection at back of brain. fucking goddamned pigs told me they "liked my orgone energy" WELL GUESS WHAT ALIEN MOTHERFUCKING PIECES OF SHIT, FUCKING PIGS, ITS MY ENERGY AND IT DOESNT BELONG TO YOU. In a dream they also told me not to eat because it brings down my "vibrational energy." Needless to say, I plan to eat pork every day for the rest of my life. I don't want my vibrational energy anywhere near what you fucking PIGS desire. too sick to write rationalkkty. need to try to figure it out. but I hurt too much today. too fucked up. too sick to do any thing. too sick to resist. I wish I could get away from these goddamned neverending abductions by these PIGS that i despise.

No comments: