Sunday, August 1, 2010

More medical stupidity from the goddamned Nazis

More medical stupidity from the goddamned Nazis--every time those goddamned bastards touch something, they cause nothing but pain and suffering. I figured out that, even though it was alien technology responsible for my castration, it was done with the seal of approval by the same satanic Vatican/Jesuit/Opus Dei Nazis who claim Jesus Christ, but who nothing of him. For them, religion is a method of institutional mind-control and has been for centuries (another topic on which I mean to write). Jesus wasn't celibate--that is all a big lie perpetuated by life and women haters who use religion to separate human beings from the true ground of their being and that most especially includes sexuality. That is why I was castrated--to cause a psychic split and alienation in me that would lend them greater access to split my mind so that I could transmit their lies and deceit all in the name of religion and Jesus Christ. In their further violations of my personhood, free will, and God-given rights (none of which they respect), they have attempted to further alter me by giving me HRT (female hormone replacement). My God, they nearly killed me in their GODDAMNED STUPIDITY BEYOND ALL BELIEF. That is the reason why I am suffering such terrible leg pain in my calf and thighs. It is not the implants. It is not cramping. It is the goddamned assholes hormonally castrating me further, in hopes of turning me into a docile cow to channel the luciferian lies of the NWO and the aspirations of a bunch of truly mind-and-spirit castrated conservative "christianists". Well get this assholes. I am supposed to tell the doctor when I suffer from severe leg pain as a result of HRT. Well, I am SUFFERING GODDAMNED LEG PAIN. STOP THE GODDAMNED HRT. STOP GODDAMNED POISONING ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I AM TIRED OF HAVING TO RESCUE THE TATTERED SHREDS OF MY MIND AND BODY FROM YOUR SORRY ASS, LAME STUPIDITY. AND FURTHERMORE, WHILE I AM IT, UNDERSTAND I WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER SUPPORT YOU IN YOUR PERVERTED UNDERSTANDING OF RELIGION. NEVER!!!!

Addendum--suffering from severe back muscle spasms when these downloads occur. I was right years ago. My body automatically tries to get away from the "poison" the androgens to which I am seriously allergic, and which nearly killed me as a fetus. That is the source of the back arching and spasming to point of severe pain. I told that to the first neurologist I ever saw and he just thought I was crazy. LISTEN TO ME GODDAMN IT! So far I am the one with a track record of being right, while everything you fucking Nazis do in the service of lucifer, or the castrated Christ does nothing but cause pain and suffering.

Another thing about the estrogen/progesterone HRT--it is messing with my guts big time. I now know that the leg pain I've experienced over the past couple of weeks correlates to HRT. That also correlates to a messed up elimination system--constantly having to evacuate bowels, even if there is just a teeny bit coming out. The testoterone regularized my bowels. This morning I had a bowel movement that came as close to the pre-back injury/abduction as I have EVER had. Since then, along with the pain in my legs, has come the need to evacuate my guts--the same sensation I have experienced over the past two weeks. I don't know why I bother. I keep trying to reason with these PIB's, to try to get them to understand that what they are doing to me is wrong, morally, spiritually, and physiologically, but these are people with an irrational conviction in their own perverted, warped belief system of power and dominance, and they will never listen.

No comments: