Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I guess the PIB's aren't fans of Jane Fonda

I guess the PIB's aren't fans of Jane Fonda--LOL. Seriously, once again they have successfully hijacked my personal computer, I am unable to use it for anything except playing solitaire. The internet, the printer, and all the storage drives--floppy, CD-ROM, and USB aren't working. So once again, I find myself utilizing the free computers, with all its limitations (wait times, hour-short increments, three hour max, etc). It's better than nothing, especially since, with each abduction violation I endure, I become more and more determined to fight these Nazi pricks with every weapon I possess. If I end up writing out my thoughts and beliefs in long hand, I will. I am constantly remote viewed and probed by psychics anyway, so I can only hope for transmission, and if not, at least the act itself should bolster hope and a sense of accomplishment. I need all the hope I can get. After two days of feeling human, the abductors once again did their psychic/bodily rape, and undercut my attempt at self-healing. I make jokes about Jane Fonda, and the campy Barbarella poster I downloaded for my now defunct personal desktop, but what made me feel human, beside the energy boost, was the sense of passionate desire, "ganas", for life. I was shocked because I found myself praying for the first time in a long time, I mean, really praying, not with words, but with the same spiritual yearning that is the basis of true spiritual relationship. I could shut my eyes and get into a state of TRUE contemplation. It was not the realm of the "ether." It was the realm of real connection and subsuming union with, in, and through God, the ultimate ground of our being. Since the abduction from night before last, that is all gone. Gone too is the joy and enthusiasm for life, my feeling of normalcy, my ability to sleep (after two nights of falling asleep like a baby, I couldn't sleep last night until after 4 benadryl, 2 tylenol, and about 3 shots of vodka--that is not normal, that is not healthy), my digestive problems (my bowel movements are messed up again, and once more I have that peculiar indigeston), and my ability to focus and concentrate (it was so funny to read that testoterone could cause ADD--for the two days that it worked for me, I was able to concentrate and read/understand better than I have in years). So what happened?
Well in addition to further attempts at cliterodectizing me, somehow the alien doctors were able to get into my nervous system and "rewire" (literally) my hormones, so that most of my hormonal output is feeding their nanotechnology conduits instead of my own life force and vitality. It is as if they are able to turn our normal human gonadal hormones into something they can "milk" and use--especially corisol and adrenaline, but no doubt others as well. This is hormonal castration, and unless something changes, it looks like our future is not only going to have castrated, enslaved women, but also men. They can suck out male vitality and life force just as easily as patriarchal cliterodectemies have been sucking out female vitality and life force for centuries. Despite my pain, loss, grief, and rage, I cannot wallow in self-pity. The PIB's scored a major victory yesterday. I am not certain, but I think that they were able to destroy the defenses that the space station had attempted to put in place, and maybe that is why the Nazi's were able to get control of my computer. I am not going to speculate. What has happened has happened. I can only pray that I am able to do my work without ideal computer internet access. So let me just say that I am a little worried about the upcoming August 6th date. That is the Feast of the Transfiguration in the liturgical calendar. It also is the date that "Little Boy" destroyed Hiroshima. At the time I learned of the date of the atomic blast, I thought "what irony." Now, I know there was nothing ironic about the choice of the date at all. The satanists like to pervert Christian and holy dates, warped to fit their own warped, evil beliefs. I don't feel any strong alerts, but without access to a computer, I may not be as quick to respond to an intuitive feeling as I should, so I am throwing it out there. Watch out for Hawaii. As a college student I dreamed of Hawaii being destroyed by nuclear blast, and given our current Fraud-in-Chief, I am worried even more. When Jon Stewart starts cracking jokes about the non-existent birth certificate, you know that the truth is beginning to crack the partisan divide and defenses. The PIB's always choose their targets/agendas with multiple objectives in mind. Right now, I would say that Hawaii fits the bill. Wow, writing this, I just became even more worried. In my dream, I saw the atomic bomb blast over Hawaii metamorph somehow into the consecrated Host that a priest on a Navy ship was holding up. The imagery is kind of confusing. I am rememebering the dream from years ago. But there was a definite connection. The entire act of the the Holy Eucharist is one of "transfiguration", and in my dream it was explicitly linked to the atomic blast. Interestingly enough Catharism (the heretical sect of Christianity linked to the Templars and the luciferian gnostics who are allies now with the satanists) also respect the feast of the Transfiguration. From wikipedia-- "In Catharism "transfiguration" is meant as personal transformation and evolution as opposed to referring to an actual Jesus. The meaning is esoteric." All I can do is put it out there. Hopefully the good guys can check it out.

No comments: