Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dr. Tita to the rescue again.

Dr. Tita to the rescue again. Once more, I have to fight to save my own life against the evil violations of the goddamned ET Nazi doctors and scientists, who know all the facts and data involved in the mutilation of my body and the forced DNA transformation of the human race, but who don't have a flipping clue, because the truth is they don't care about the health of the human body and are completely incapable of any creative scientific or medical thought. Just a bunch of programmed, STUPID intellectual zombies--and they think they are superior to us puny humans here on "Planet of the Apes," and sadly to say, there are a lot of humans (satanic Jesuits and Vatican patriarchs anyone?, more on that later) who agree.
Testoterone. This was what my body desperately needed. Since the castration, I have been so sick I have hardly been able to move. Worst of all, was when the viral downloads began. I've always been able to tell when the viral downloads began, because immediately I would feel like shit, go seriously autistic, and my muscles would begin to spasm. I would feel as I did on the rare occasions when I snorted crystal meth, which I absolutely hated. But after the castration, not only could I barely move, but when the viral downloads began, I would fade to near unconsciousness. I experienced that sensation once before, in my "normal life" when I was given adrenaline in a local anesthia by a dentist. I went into the same kind of psuedo-fainting spell. When I snapped out of it, the experienced, older dentist told me that I was allergic to adrenaline and to make sure that I never let a medical professional administer it to me again. Well, doc, what can I say? Anybody with two eyes in their head, much less a medical professional, can see the overwhelming deleterious effects on my body that the ET drug experimentation and unethical violations has had on my body, but they never listen to, or respect a word I say. They have nearly killed me, left my body an obese, damaged wreck, and they have done permanent brain damage (though with the testoterone, my brain is working so much better. I can carry a thought. Yesterday, I couldn't grasp the word I wanted--a post lithium phenomena for me--but the thought stayed in my head until I worked out the word I wanted. Wow. I haven't been able to carry a thought like that for a very long time--maybe since before the lithium--though I still don't have the high vocabulary recall that I once had). As a result of the castration, I wasn't even functional, barely able to summon the energy to move, I was severely depressed, and the psuedo fainting spells that occured every time the virus download began were really scary. While laying in a fainting spell, I told myself, "I can't live like this. I have to be able to do something to save myself. What has changed?" The answer was clear. When the goddamned Nazi pigs castrated me, I lost most of my ability to make testoterone. So I went to a shop where I knew I could get the highest legal levels of testoterone possible. Eureka!! The positive difference in every aspect of my physical and psychological health is incredible. I'm still not healthy, but so much of the autistic symptoms and dragging energy is gone. So then, I began to reverse-think the cure and symptomology, and it all becomes so clear, if still a little vague (I am not a compulsive perfectionist in matters of medical science. I just want to understand enough to heal myself, since obviously I cannot depend on anybody else to do it for me). What is clear is what frauds these ET and satanic Jesuit/opus dei doctors are, because they KNEW what was going on and if they had even the barest ability to creatively think through a symptomology to a diagnosis they would have known what was happening without nearly destroying me in the process.
FACT: (that they knew and I had to laboriously piece together after hours spent surfing the web)
They are changing human DNA through viral downloads both by natural and diffuse means, such as chemtrails and autism-causing vaccines, and in my case, by direct neurological implants in my brain and body.
FACT: (that they knew and I had to laboriously piece together, and admittedly my understanding is still pretty fuzzy, but I understand enough...)
The changing of and transcription of DNA/RNA codes involves the necessity of binding to androgen receptors, and thus requires the release of androgens, including, but necessarily limited to, epinephrine (adrenaline--which is why I always said the viral downloads were like being on crystal meth) and cortisol.
FACT: (that they should have deduced by my hermaphroditic condition and also known--IF THEY WOULD ACTUALLY OPEN THEIR FUCKING EARS AND LISTEN TO THE SICK AND SUFFERING PATIENT because I have mentioned it at least twice before, including in previous blog entries--I AM ALLERGIC TO ADRENALINE).
I suffer from Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. How could they not figure that out? I am clearly a chromosomal male with testicular tissue in my abdomen (anyway, once upon a time, when I was whole, before the fucking goddamned Nazi butchers castrated me). The only diagnosis is AIS. My body is allergic to my own androgens, and yet they, in their ignorant stupidity insist on downloading the virus pumping me full of increasing amounts of androgens in an effort to change my DNA/body-brain-reality connection) I think that the cause of the fainting spells, was a severe allergic reaction to the androgens the viral download releases, which psychologically, in my most primitive brain, reminds me of when, as a fetus, I nearly died in response to the androgens which tried to turn on the testoterone. Instead, I lived, but as an intersexed, hermaphroditic female, who, if I had known the suffering I would endure at the hands of these quack, fake Mengelian doctors, would have chosen miscarried abortion.
So how exactly is the testoterone working? I'm not positive. It is either acting as a kind of homeopathic foil, so that I can tolerate the androgens, or the circulatory testoterone (remember, I am not allergic to testoterone; I am allergic to the androgens which makes the testoterone) enables the androgen receptor to open and bind. Read this, for those of scientific persuasion:
"Testosterone, for example, is a steroid hormone that has been described to exert both genomic effects and, recently, also nongenomic effects. Genomic responses of testosterone are mediated through intracellular androgen receptors (ARs), which are 110-kDa proteins with domains for androgen binding, nuclear localization, dimerization, DNA binding, and transactivation (reviewed by Zhou et al., 1994; Quigley et al., 1995). The nongenomic effects are assumed to be mediated through unconventional receptors in plasma membranes. In rat osteoblasts, these membrane receptors have been recently shown to belong to the class of membrane receptors coupled to phospholipase C via a pertussis toxin-sensitive G-protein, which, after binding of testosterone, mediate a rapid increase in intracellular free [Ca2+] ([Ca2+]i) and inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate formation"
(Lieberherr and Grosse, 1994 (Testosterone Signaling through Internalizable Surface Receptors in Androgen Receptor-free Macrophages
W. Peter M. Benten,* Michèle Lieberherr, Olaf Stamm,* Christian Wrehlke,* Zhiyong Guo,* and Frank Wunderlich). Another interesting note that I knew had a lot to do with what was going on with me--the problems of calcium.

Upshot of all this, I feel a lot better, but I'm not at all certain I want to continue this, because if I am right, the testoterone will facilitate the DNA/RNA changes that I fight with every fiber of my being. Given the complete violation of my personhood, the permanent damage inflicted on my body and brain, and the irreconcilable loss of my castrated full humanity inflicted on me by these evil bastards, I am sure that these DNA/RNA changes are not in the best interests of humanity. So I can choose to be so sick that I am barely functional or I can find myself involuntarily cooperating with the Nazi PIB's whose agenda I despise.
To be honest, I don't know what to do. I really feel like I need an endocrinologist to work out this tesoterone/estrogen thing for me. I know a GP can't do it. I know I am a medical anomaly, but I still think an endocrinologist would be the best bet. Amazing isn't it? Every time I heal myself, after hours of research, and weeks of suffering, I am reminded of the wisdom of Dr. Huaman who wanted me to get a "full endocrinological workup," after the second or third time she saw me. Years of suffering could have been saved if the goddamned Nazi quacks had just followed sound medical advice. But that is enough for now. Another viral download has begun, and while it no longer makes me want to pass out, it still gives me severe muscle spasms and hot flashes and I need to lay down.

No comments: