Thursday, August 5, 2010

Severely depressed

Severely depressed as I am forced to acknowledge that there is absolutely nothing I can do to protect and defend myself from these alien vampires who make my life absolute hell. I spent the past two days barely able to move. I can move now, but I'm so dragging and drugged that it is difficult. I know that the PIB's are messing with the nerve endings in my solar plexus, which may be part of the reason I feel so dead. I don't care. It is better to feel dead but have some measure of spiritual freedom than to sell out to these PIB's who are out to destroy all freedom, all spirituality, all energy in their warped perved vision. Even now, I find myself unable to write what I need to write--constrained by time. That is okay, though. I will continue to fight with whatever means are available to me--just need to feel a little bit better...

No comments: