Sunday, June 22, 2008

Three Vicodin in the last three days

Three Vicodin in the last three days--adding whiskey now in a desperate attempt to get rid of the pain -- all caused by inflammation and nerve damage caused by speed.  My entire left leg is numb now and doesn't even want to lift while my knee feels like a balloon instead of a flexible joint.

To make matters worse, the psychotropic drugs that have been making it hard to stay in reality the last few days now are in serious saturation in my body.  I know.  Whenever the drugs hit my body I dream of yucky dreams, living in dilapidated houses with feces on the wall, and cockroaches everywhere.  When the drugs get out of my system I dream of living in clean, spacious beautiful  houses and dead cockroaches.  Well right now as my arms are so dead that I cannot type I am living in a dipalidated house full of cockroaches.  My suffering and pain is beyond imaginable.  I am certain any other person would swall ow a bottle o f Thylenol in this situation.  Time to drink more whiskey to try to get out of this psychotropic and nerve pain hell i am in.

No comments: