Thursday, October 21, 2010

Abductions still going on

Abductions still going on--I cannot feel the bumps in my head anymore (maybe because the csf isn't so backed up inside my skull anymore)--but they still are sticking probes up my nostrils. In those probes--for both nostrils, both sides of the brain--are the nanotech injections. Despite this, my mind feels stronger and stronger, even while my body reels in pain. I ended up taking a vicodin and flexiril last night but I still could not sleep from the pain, and woke up stiff and sore, as if some MMA fighter had boxed and kicked my body all night long. My left ribs hurt especially bad. I was afraid I had a kidney infection, but I felt around and could feel knots between my ribs. I suspect it is lymphatic clotting from all the excess toxins coursing through my bodies. I am struggling against depression. Every morning I wake up hating life, and my body, and the goddamned Aryans who have tore apart my body. It helps though, to surf the web, and feel the pulse of the real, true change for the good that I can dimly discern is happening. Even with my netbook, I am running out of time to use the library's wifi. I have so many things to do during the day, especially since the only exercise abailable to me right now is biking, which has to be done in daylight hours. I am thinking of getting a broadband connection at home again--I think so much better late at night. I'll see--right now I just take it day to day, trying to feel better.

No comments: