Saturday, October 2, 2010

Interdimensional cutting still going on

Interdimensional cutting still going on--I woke up this morning having lost half of my chest. This is on top of the Aryan surgery done two weeks ago that halved my breasts. I can still see the laser marks where dr Mengele chopped out muscle from my chest last night; he wasn't satisfied that he already took out a set of ribs and half my breasts . Needless to say he didn't do a damned thing about the breast fat that now wraps clear around to my armpits now that his breasts (they aren't mine anymore--I just want them cut out, excised, gone forever--just take your laser and cut out all of the man-boobs you have created for me, you Nazi prick) no longer fit on my body the way that God designed them to, naturally. The evil aliens also went in and did more cutting at the base of my spine, leaving me once more in terrible back pain. I can't be sure but I'm wondering if a growth there was regenerating, not because my sense of "manhood" needs it there, but because, again, that is the way that God the Creator designed my body, and without it, the spine presses up against nerves causing terrible back and nerve pain that I have suffered with for the last two days. Because the back gets out of alignment, everything goes to hell. I am in severe pain right now, and even though I would like to spend more time writing, I am getting a sick migraine headache caused by the back pain. (Oh did, I forget to congreatulate you pig Dr. Mengele, that I now suffer from severe back pain in my upper back which I never did before?).
All I know is that I look even worse and more freakish than I did even yesterday, with my clothes hanging off me as if I had the double masectomy that I long for. Tin y manboobs create a freakish looking dart on the 2X teeshirts I have to wear to accomodate the fat belly caused by years of doping, and untreated Cushing's syndrome. Worse of all, the goddamned man boobs keep getting in my way, writing, driving. Cant stand to see them or touch them. every time i shower, I see dr. Mengele's face and know that my freakish body no longer belongs to me. I had to put away all the photos of me in the house. I can no longer look at my once beautiful body and compare it to the freakish reality of being a eunuch that I now am.
No need to cry over it. I just think about others who these goddamned Nazis and aliens have messed up even more--people who hate their bodies because they are reared to be sex slaves for the Nazis and reptilians. I also thank God that, as of yet, they haven't been able to destroy my mind or turn me into a psychotic Aryan as they are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm3PYZ0N7Dg
Watch this video of Alex Jones to learn of how the aliens are trying to reengineer our brains, destroying our natural receptors for emotion, our soul. I receive nano-technology injections nightly, and while I have lost a lot of my emotional joy and spontaneity, I still feel. I know this, because I was emoting with Alex at the end, hating on these evil Nazi pigs for all that they have done to me and continue to do to me. Even so, I know that my face shows the indelible suffering that I have for endured for years now. I don't know if I ever will be happy again. But I have a mission--to reveal these Aryan pigs, liars and deceivers for the satanic spawn that they are. I just have to keep healthy enough to function, and learn to operate in a hateful, eunuch body that doesn't even belong to me. Time to go home and lay down, and try to get over this back pain. This will be the last time I ever speak at length on my bodily suffering. All my words and attempts to heal myself are turned as a weapon agianst me--my body is not important. My body no longer belongs to me. I still have my mind, my will, and my spirit. I have to use what i have got, and bury what no longer exists--my once proud woman's body turned into a freakish eunuch, rip.

No comments: