Sunday, January 4, 2009

So fucking sick as once again the mirapex is pulled

So fucking sick as once again the mirapex is pulled, leaving me with a head that floats with heaviness and an inability to function. Yesterday (when mirapex was in my system), I was able to clean my house simultaneously while watching football. Today, I have to drag myself to move, and just feel like shit and low energy to the point of nonfunction. On top of that I have the same old digestive problems. I had hopes to clean house today, as there were no games I wanted to watch, but I am back to being too sick to do anything. Thanks assholes. I bet that is what Bill Richardson is saying too. But he was stupid (or too potilically ambitious) enough to buy into your lies and schemes. I never have. Leave me the fuck alone.

No comments: