Thursday, November 5, 2009

In agonizing back pain after a day of sheer hell

In agonizing back pain after a day of sheer hell yesterday. Mind woke up a lil clearer, but offset by severe muscle spasms caused by the extreme musle lock from the previous two days. hurts to breathe, to sit to stand. no one could be more miserable than me in my constant pain and drug brainwiped state. I went for a test yesterday , dont know how i took it. i was so fucke up i couldnt drive. i had to take long way hoe, took fucked up to make left had turn. now i am just in pain, severe pain. i guess i am being bounced from political mind torturers to religious tortures all trying to get mee to confess and conform to their warped vision of reality. me i just insist on my God given freedom, but ittt doesnt matter. I aaaaam in hell. haave to try fomove. can nnon lnongger sit here. too fucke up

No comments: