Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Very tired

Very tired after three nites of fighting back the brain/dream hackers. How successfully--I don't know. I do know that I don't trust any dreams which occur on the nites when I feel that my brain is being hacked--and yes I know. The worst part of it tho, is waking up feeling so tired and drained--totally unlike the aftermath of a natural dream state when one wakes up feeling peaceful, refreshed and/or energized. On top of everthing else, I have had bad news on the employment/financial front. When one is tired, it is so difficult to handle bad news. After a nite of tossing and turning, my back is contorted and twisted. I tell myself to try to get up and do little things. small acts, to try to move forward in my day, but the turht is that I am so tired, that I just want to lay down and sleep. I can't tho'. I have to take a test tomorrow. I have to take some small steps.

No comments: