Monday, November 23, 2009

When is this hell going to end?

When is this hell going to end? another nonfunctional day, unable to do anything, do laundry, go shopping, call amtrack. body hurts so bad. every fuckin muscle i have is spasming and my spine is completely trashed from the neverending spasm. i have a badly pulled muscle in lower back from spasming. if the goddamned sirians stopped their goddamned poisoining right now, it would take over a week to get my body into shape where i could actually live in my own body without pain. but thats not the plan for the goddamned fucers, the plan is to turn me into a channeler for their luciferian agenda. I may not have anythig to do with the Church, but I will not be a false prophet for these would be enslavers of humanity. Most certainly i would never want anyone to go thru the hell i go thru every single day of my life. unbearable pain, violated dreams, dear God when will this end?

No comments: