Saturday, November 21, 2009

Neverending shit

Neverending shit--literally. A week ago, I was given drugs that had me shitting 5 times a day--I had to go to toilet within a half hour of eating everything, but I didn't complain because mentally I felt well. I knew too, that it may have been related to my "autistic gut" (which the medical community won't admit exists, but which families of autistics, and autistics themselves know exist. I was preparing to go glutein/casein free when TPTB abruptly changed course, and gave me some drug that has left me constipated to the point of pain. I have abeen hree before too. I had to pay fifty dollars for a colon cleanse i was so cloogeged up. Now the pain is back as well as muscle spasms, migraines and inability to concentrate. In addiition to the very real physical pain, I dont feel mentally well at all. I canat live with this kid of clogged up, painful gut. I am going to take a ubiquitol to see if that causes release (it causes bowel movememt)if that doesnt work i am going to have to go spend a buch of money on stuff to help relive pressure on colon--aloe vera juice, teas, etc. rightnow just got to suffer thru the pain.

No comments: