Monday, November 30, 2009

Recovery from sheer hell in progress

Recovery from sheer hell in progress--body is trashed. Day before yesterday, I tried to do a little ball exercise--my body is so fucked up, I couldn't do 20 minutes worth of exercise. Even worse, the goddamned torturers download extra pshychotropics while exercising. Talk about a disincentive. Even today, when my mind is relatively clear, my body hurts. I literally cannot put my head on my chest without pain, from neck and upper back spasms. Still hurts to breathe--due to muscle spasms in my abdoment and back. I can't reach down to touch my toes. I havent done yoga in two weeks, but was too sick with psychotropics, to go anywhere. On top of that is the realization that TPTB continue to progress with their expected agenda of splitting off my personality (I think it is because demonic spirits want to appropriate a "split-off" part of my personality for their very own. So many thoughts on my mind, but so little real time to develop anything--I have so many things to do on a day when my mind is clear enough to do them.

No comments: