Sunday, June 21, 2009

Another day to sick to do yoga

Another day to sick to do yoga--whatever drug I am being force fed has completely left me disabled. I think it is lithium. Today I am not aable to turn my head or torso--this was after dahn yoga had made great gains in limbering up my body. in short i am slowly becoming catatonic again. worst of all is the feeling of deadness, body is dead, brain is dead, i cannot do any exercise. all effort hurts, just want to lay down and sleep. so depressing to realize that i fight so hard to make a li l bit of gain and the goddamned assholes come in and undo all my effort. As of today i realize there is no point in continuing to pay for dahn yoga or gym membership, as there is no benefit to be gained because the goddamned ptb just undercut any progress, and make me sick as a dog with drugs once more.

No comments: