Thursday, June 25, 2009

Going to be another long nite

Going to be another long nite--the spooks are still camped 30 feet away from me, waiting to irradiate me with electromagnetic pulses while they attempt their psychic rape once again. Had a rough day--no energy at all, and tonight I am suffering from the goddamned brain rushes and muscular jolts that tell me my body has way too much electricity going thru. I can't sleep when I am this way, but the torturing fuckers have got to do something to get an electrical charge out of me that they can drain to feed their evil masters and luciferian angels. I took some tylenol pm, hopefully that will knock me out but I can tell--its going to be a long miserable night. So tired of this shit, but I realized today, there is no one to rescue me. Rep. Bachmann said it best, America now has "gangster government." Me, being a free person who believes in liberty and justice, I refuse to kowtow to any patron--especially when they are as morally depraved and corrupt as the men (very few women, if any) running our country to hell.

No comments: