Saturday, June 20, 2009

Unbearable suffering

Unbearable suffering as my body is wracked by neuroligical spasms that jolt my entir body. It is lithium that does that. There is absolutely no remedy except vicodin which shuts down my cns which stops the brain initiated pules from sending spasms down my entire body. Lupe saved my life four years ago by giving me a few vicodin, but not I cannto get any, so I lay in bed shakin in involuntary contractions and electrical jolt every couple of minutes. On top of that my liver is acting up, ive had pain, severe pain, from what i recognize is my liver acupressure point in my foot all day. My liver cannot detox all the poison in my body. Thus i am loathe to put any alchoho in, which is theonly other cns depressant i have access to. My arthris is flaring up every where as body cannot detox. On top of it, heacaches and migraines. worse of all, it is clear that it is ratzinger and the goddamned catholics responsible for this bout. It is as tho i am bounced back and forth from one evil cabal in the political realm to the evil cabal of the religiuous realm. I DESPISE THEM BOTH. They both are enemies of humanity, and there is nothing i can do to stop them from torturing me. I am so goddamned sick with lithium poisoning i am not even worried about the inevitable weight gain. everytime is uffer to lose a couple of pounds, the goddamned opus dei comes roaring back . also know i am on lithium cuz of mood swings. i am too sick to show any emotion, but inside i just want to hit to carve to kill to get rid of this goddamned shit once and for all. how long God can a person suffer the tortrue i am suffering.

No comments: