Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Preparing for a night from hell

Preparing for a night from hell--my "neighbors" (the ones who are "owned"by the feds) are gone, and in their place are more spooky alphabet assholes looking to whet and feed their psychic vampirism on me through close proximity and use of hi-tech wizadry that I can't even begin to imagine. It started last nite--I knew it and expected it but was still surpirised when it happen--I think the fuckers may actually be able to do some kind of astral projection into my twilight dream world, but I woke up and caught the guy looking through the square peephole in the blinds. So I fully expect more of the same tonite. There is no defense I have. If I go to a motel, they will play their little games from outside the door or the next room. So I have to be strong, I have to be resolute, and fight back on the spiritual level. I'd like to bring down curses on the pricks who do this to me, but Jesus says that the best one can do for an enemy is to bless them, so I am going to try to make my little home a place of prayer. I have to be careful, because even though Dahn yoga is helping me physically, I get the impression that it is also making me more vulnerable psychically, and these assholes who are camped in a house about 30 feet from me, are truly evil and degenerate of the highest order. I may be better off physically unable to move, as long as I remain psychically impenetrable. Well God, look after your daughter tonite. Please don't let these sick evil bastards in my head while i sleep. I have to pray that you defend me, because i cannot defend myself...tho, if my neighbors do not return, I will have to move--I don't want to live next to degenerate evil seeking to harm and vampirize me for any length of time AT ALL....Oh I shouldn't forget to mention how drained I am as soon as I enter the house--the negative entity is sucking all my life and energy out of me. So I pay 150 dollars a month to generate energy, just so the goddamned aliens can suck it out of me via their implants--my Dad wouldn't be too happy with me playing such a sucker game....need to make some decisions...

No comments: