Friday, June 26, 2009

Proof positive today of how far the alien implants

Proof positive today of how far the alien implants have deteriorated and destroyed my body when I took an Ashtanga yoga class from a sub teacher. 5 or 6 years ago, I was able to do Ashtanga with a moderate degree of proficiency. I was strong enough to take my legs up in the air and jump back to a pushup position from my hands. I took an Ashtanga class about once a week for nearly a year, and this was after my back injuries. Indeed, even with a bad back, I would say that I was in pretty good physical shape until four years ago, when I got health insurance and Dr. Thal Gonzales signed off on my body destruction certificate. Since then the psychotropic drugs and the body/brain implants have destroyed my body. Even on a good day, I can't feel my legs or get them to move well or responsively at all. I can't even get my legs to get me to the floor with any smoothness or grace, or even painlessly, much less jump back in a springy, fluid motion. Why? I think the implants in my lower back are necrophiliac machines, destroying flesh and tissue, and destroying my already damaged nerves. I can see the great suckholes in my ankles, knees, and elbows where the implants have eaten away at carnal life, and feel the joint pain and stiffness that was never there before. I can only imagine what my back looks like. I found some relief with a magnetic belt, but that resulted in a rare intervention by the spooks PTB--they took the belt--it was not easy to lose;it was a large belt. The good news is that magnets kill those goddamned nerve and flesh-eating implants of slavery. The bad news is that I can't protect myself from it. So I am left wondering how much effort to put into trying to heal myself, when the truth is I can never heal as long as those alien implants are in me. Of one truth I am certain however--I will not become a kool-aid drinker who believes the lies that the aliens are spreading to gain cooperation with our own slavery. They have manufactured global crisis and groomed and manipulated a hidden global elite to destroy humanity--children of the Earth and flesh, and I bear those marks and signs of destruction in my own body. I just live for the day I figure out how to destroy and disable the goddamned implants. Until then, all I can do is grieve for the healthy body I once had, and keep struggling to maintain my health as best I can.

No comments: