Monday, January 4, 2010

After nite of hell, prefpped for failure

After nite of hell, prefpped for failure--last nite back and body and brain wracked by spasms and headaches. this morning my back is so fucked up i can barely lift legs to walk, hurts to breathe, and back spine so tense tight i cant reach out arms without pain. once again im autistic and not able to take in stimuli. suposed to take test for job today. just one question, do the mother fuckers who torture me want me to fail? well they have succeeded. i will force myself to go but i know there is no way i can pass a test in this shape. i know there is no way i can study in this condition. iknow there is no way i can get up and go to work at eight in the morning in this condition. i need to spend all day on a heating pad trying to get back to loosen up enuf to do stretches and exercises. i ned to keep eyes shut until this brain fluid drains and leaves me functioal in reality again. but i will go and fail my test.which is good because there is no way i can lear a whole new job in whole new enviroment in this conditon

No comments: