Saturday, January 9, 2010

bad nite, bad day

bad nite, bad day--woke so drugged up i can barely move. so fucking frustrating. evry time i start to feel guitly aobut things like throuwing fbombs to psychics who are invading my privacy, along come the realization of the torture i am enduring in this mix. yesterday played a lil music--they downloaded thier shit into me. read a little ancient scripture (which for me as a former . too much enjoyment i guess, woke up unable to move. so sick of this shit. of people drugging me without permission. i could figure out what is going on with merelisious studies major, is highly nejoyable). too much enjoyment i guess worke up , could hardly move. i am so tired of suffering this tortuous drugging. i just want people to be honest with me, tell me what u r doing, and i could figure out what is going on on my own, unlike the unimaginative drudge and drone who work for govt. have so much to do tofay. house is a mess, everything so hard when im like this , taking shower, uphill mountain to clime. need to go to bed and lay down right now.

No comments: