Saturday, January 16, 2010

Computer fried...I think on purpose by TPTB

Computer fried...I think on purpose by TPTB. I think the same kind of directed energy weapon that has caused the misery of nearly 3 million Haitians was sent through my power outlets and computer cabling to either fry my motherboard or power supply. I could be wrong, but I have an expensive surge protector that should prevent any power surges, which I am 99% sure has left me with nothing but this limited, ancient laptop. It has also left me very paranoid. Again, like the Haitians, I worry about aftershocks. Was the disabling of my computer merely punitive or was it to prevent me from sniffing out the next move of the diabolical power that be. One thing I know about evil, is that it is inexhaustibly resourceful in promoting and protecting its own self-interest. It's amazing to me that I am not dead. These people have made it clear that they are capable of murdering complete innocents whose mere circumstance of life and experience makes them a possible, if completely inadvertent threat. I especially worry about my family in California, remembering the terror and fragility of a land wracked by earthquakes. Could these criminals of mass destruction turn California into a pawn in their destructive games? Every seer who seemed to ber envisioning the land of America, has always mentioned great earthquakes in their apocalyptic visions. I am worried. I know how karma plays out, and I know the science of the San Andreas fault. The Clintons and Biden are working desperatedly to organize, allay, and compensate for the guilt and cupability of Obama's consent and actions. I just don't know. There is nothing I can do but pray for my counry, the "good guys", and the world. I have to try to follow what is going on with no good computer. But I tell myself to keep on going.
Worried about my physical body--my right arm and hand is starting to shake as if I have parkinson's, and my legs are once again completely numb. One day at a time Tita. Hopefully, my laptop will start up next time I sign on. I don't know what to do about my computer. I am so poor I hate to pouer good money after bad, if the fuckers are just going to fry it again and again.

1 comment: