Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hope to be able to do yoga tomorrow

Hope to be able to do yoga tomorrow--am on some kind of funky psychotropic drug that has shut me down all day, tho I did insist on rooting for the playoff team I most wanted to win this weekend. But it impossible to get on the treadmill, which is what I usually do during sports. I need to get on the treadmill.I am miserable because my stomach/digestive metabolism has all but stopped, and it feels lieke a bowling ball is in my stomach (were my thyroid meds pulled?). I don't know, All I know is that I am miserable with this bloated, undigested belly. My legs are so heavy i can brely lift them, and it is hard to hold my heavy head up but I desperately want to do yoga. After sleeping until noon today--result of whatever drugs i was force fed, I can only hope to wake up.m Hopefully, tomorrow i s a better day than today. My house is a mess. I need to be functional enough to at least clean kitchen. Funny, how my life's victories all revolve around good days when I actually can do simple tasks and avoid the constant torturous harassment of the drugs.

No comments: