Monday, January 25, 2010

Whoa baby....

Whoa baby....did my torturers decide to pull one on me--spent all day yesterday so sick that I could barely keep my eyes open and had an incredibly difficult time sleeping and waking up with the sick migraine. But in a way it is okay--I know who is doing it, and I know why they are doing it--thanks to a dream. Because my time online is so circumscribed and limited, I do not think I will waste anytime writing it out (besides the fuckers responsible are punitive--they punish me when I diverge from their expected conformity to their will, and I am suffering enough without any more shit coming down. Let me just say that I know who I am deep inside, and it is not what you expect or want. Hang in there, Tita. It is better to suffer in the name of truth, than sell one's soul, vocation, and destiny to serve a lie. In the meantime I sturggle to move and function with legs so badly compromised that it feels like I have muscle bruises, and a back so spasmed that I can barely turn around, either on my feet (I move in stages), or on the toilet--major effort to clean myself, but that is okay because as much as I suffer, I am free. And I have won. Already.

No comments: