Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas from hell continues

Christmas from hell continues. severe migraines. face is swollen. unable to bear any stimulil. but i think its done on purpose. i think im supposed to suffer--offerings to satan are more meaningful that way. i see the grand old daddy of satanism, ratzinger was accosted. I am certain that at midnight on Christmas day, he offered up a satanic mass--and I suspect tghat he is directly behind my suffering, as i am the perfect victim for his evil cabal and agenda. My sufferings could also be caused by the Mark Huber handlers. apparently his incapacitated, maybe they ar e desperate for a new body for a walk in. Never fails to amaze me, how these channelers of light and goodness, and koolaid drinking smiles always have flat, mean evil eyes--that includes the walkins of Huber and Obama. But who knows? Maybe my unbearable suffering of last two dyas has just been garden variety brain control and torture--use suffering and separation from family to groom one to meet the handlers needs and agenda. who cares. as much as i suffer and pray God for release I know what I am not--

No comments: