Thursday, December 17, 2009

Horrible, debilitating, crazy-making pain gone--but still nonfunctional

Horrible, debilitating, crazy-making pain gone--but still nonfunctional with some kind of drugged up psyhhotropics giving me, mentally, a migraine, and physically barely able to move. Ears are congested again. I am so used to this fucking shit and torture, that i know just to go into nonfucntional mode, but it is so hard with so many things i got to do. mY kitchen desprately needs cleaning, ogt to clean house, and get a fift for my brother. all those need to be put on hold while i stumble around with closed eyes and suffer from a back arched in muscle spasm. so tired of this shit . people ask me to write. i wfish they could be in my shoes for one day and realize how i am so fucked up on drugs tht i cannot do anything but lay in bed and suffer. worse of all , i feel that terrible pain coming back into my left side. got to lay down.
Dreamed last night of seeing a woman on a toilet seat with diarrhea coming out one end while she vomited out into another toilet seat. Reminded me of a documentary i recently saw and how on ayahuasca, and how people have to purge their evil spirits. Definitely trying to purge the evil thesee psychotropics do, but not with very good success.

No comments: