Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My God.

My God. I can't believe that I survived the sheer hell and torture that was yesterday. Words cannot even begin to describe the depths of suffering and pain. I'm fairly certain that it is all instigated by the luciferian/satanic fuckers (whether religious--Ratzinger/opus dei/Jesuits or political--Obama and the evil, scheming, rich financiers and media complex completely responsible for this traitorous, lying rise to power. I think that they fear that I am getting close to knowing "the mystery" that they vouchsafe only to initiates, or maybe they feel like they desperately need a "boost" from a fresh transfer of allegiance to their domain and agenda of sheer evil.
I can't be sure, but I think all of the suffering I endure is an attempt to pickle my brain so the demonic angels can access and channel my brain. Their stupidity cannot be emphasized enough. I have had direct access and spiritual channel to the Holy Lord God, His Son Jesus, through the Holy Spirit, and the mystical communion of saints. Nof for one minute am I going to be fooled by the evil of Satan, Lucifer, Sananda Kanat,Our Lady Nada, Nesara, the Sirians, the Argathans, or any other host of evil.
I can't understand why they just don't kill me. Surely they know I will never swing their way. Death is preferable to the suffering these people put me thru. Even now, I have woken up as out of a deep sickness or severe migraine, wrung out, limp, sore, and tentative. My poor back and body is so sore and twisted, it hurts to move. I feel as tho I have been stretched out on a rack and had my limbs torn from end to end. It's not going to be a good day. Body desperately needs rest and healing, but already the fuckers have started their torture again. Help me persevere as long as I breathe, Jesus, but to be honest, death would be very welcome. My poor body. I am sorry you are put thru this. God help me. Amen.

No comments: