Tuesday, March 10, 2009

After two days of hell, I woke up at noon

After two days of hell, I woke up at noon, still drugged ang groggy, not able to interact well with reality, but just wanting to sleep. However, my back is starting to lock up once again due to complete lack of exercise or movement in nearly three days. So I have forced myself to get up, even tho' my body begs just to lay there and dream. I don't know if I am on the tail end of one horrific psychotropic drug cycle or the beginning of another. I just know that while i can (barely) function, I have to try to do some basic living things, like put the sheets back on my bed. Oh my God, somewhere deep in my memory I remember how happy and healthy I was in the years before all this goddamned drugging began. But not today.

No comments: