Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Functional, with heavy edema

Functional, with heavy edema. I think I have figured out that when I am mentally functional, I suffer from severe edema--swollen wrists, ankles, and even feet to the point of looking monstrous. But the worst edema is in my legs, which puts so much pressure on my nerve ganglia that it is painful to sit, and I can't walk, but only hobble as I try to move the legs that are nerve deadened by the edema. On top of it all, I am in back pain--whether from spending the last two days in bed or because of the edema (the edema also bloats out my belly badly, giving me the "pregnant" look), and pushing out my back muscles to try to protect it. I need yoga class badly tonite, so much so that I will not go to the library and look at the job classifieds (which I also need to do), because I know some idiot will be there spewing poison on me or flipping a switch. At least I made some enchiladas--true to form, whenever I have a break from the dysfunction caused by the drug abuse, I try to cook, clean house and pay bills because God knows what I will be like for the rest of the week. I am not that good today, but compared to being so sick that I could not get out of bed, I guess it is a good day--at least in the years since I have lost my human status and became a slave of the satanic NWO and their puppets.

No comments: