Monday, March 9, 2009

I know it's going to be a bad day

I know it's going to be a bad day when as soon as I wake up, I start groaning. Even before I open my eyes, my body knows that it feels like shit. Some kind of psychotropic makes me ill even before I am awake. i think it may be risperdal. One again, I dont want to open my eyes--cant stand stimul--the "dry migraine" syndrome. Also I cant roll my eyes upward or side to side--a symptom of a brain stem tumor which telss me that once again excess csf is strangulating my brain stem. Last nite I was so sick i couldnt even watch tv. I was suffering from the same old motion sickness from moving images that i get on these gd psychotropics. only good news is that the earth should be happy. is raining. As for me , I am going to spend another day in ell. I have my own permanent suite here. God i am so sick of being sick.

No comments: