Saturday, September 12, 2009

3 in the morning

3 in the morning, severely nauseated, sick with whatever psyhotropic i am on, and i am onit, my belly is ice cold, like it is when i am on psychotropics. but I have to write because i just figured out reason for this latest psychotropic assault--it is my mentally ill neighbor that I alluded to in previous entry. mentally ill ex-neighbor. I am too sick to write on it, but i had realized that woman was getting a mentally ill fixation on me which i dealth with by not dealing with her at all, but i think she had a breakdown before she left and "blamed"me. She is like the goddamned catholics in away--she attributes powers to me, but never relates to me. i am victimized, like thousands of "witches" before--spiritually feebleminded people who project onto people of spiritual power their own mental illness, spiritual fears, (and in the case of the catholics their own unrealized spiritual desires). But rather than face things (or me, for that matter) honestly, they play games. Just like Danielle played games until she drove her own pathological self into a breakdown, the catholics play games with me, driving me on to the edge of breakdown but i am too mentally strong, so i just suffer with the never ending misery of a mentally healthy person beign forced fed psychotropics. I am just a 21st century woman of spiritual power they can neither understand or relate to, so just like danielle in her attempts, try to control or handicap me so that they can siphon off my spiritual power and presence to prop up their own pitiful (in ddanielle's case, pathological) needs./ Have to write this down. have to make my case letter. too sick now.

No comments: