Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Going out of my mind and skin with all these goddamned

Going out of my mind and skin with all these goddamned parasitic psychotropics. Suffering from severe ADD--can't keep my mind focused, and can't even readbecause of the concentration problems. I want to craw out of my skin--I feel like I have taken major speed---makes me angry and pissed off as hell, especially since it cause ssuch severe pain with muscles spasms in my back and an incredibly bloated belluy/ With all this, I grow ever more certain that this is the work of Satan and his demonic army, aided and assisted by a bunch opf duped up idiotic human channellers. I know what true spirituality is, and I know what evil is, and what is happening to and in my body is EVIL. Right now I need to go to bed, even my abdominal wall muscles are spasming. God only know what kind of poisonous shit satan has coursing through my body via the parasitic implant

No comments: