Monday, September 7, 2009

Deep, deep pain

Deep, deep pain in my left leg, all the way from my hip to my knee, caused directly by all the goddamned psychotropics and fluid in my body. Fortunately, I have a clear mind, which is good because I am dealing with and praying about the utmost serious of issues. Will evil prevail? Will it flourish with nothing to check it, as all enemies are handicapped by legal issues? Nothing I can do right now, but pray, which is really difficult when I have to put up with nightly attempts at psychic abduction by forces that I know are as purely evil as Lucifer, the fallen morning star. Nothing to do but endure it. Unless something drastically changes, I don't hope to have much of a future anyway. When the luciferians finally get it through their heads that I won't serve (Jesus, what does it take?), I shouldn't have much of a life expectancy at all. In the meantime, keep plugging. Keep striving for the answer. Sometimes I wonder if all this gd reading I do has any bearing on my ability to discern and act, but when my is clear and able to think, I know that it does, and that while I may not be where people want me to be, I am not standing still, but rather standing in stillness as thoughts, facts and ideas swirl around. Of course, I would be in a much better position if I were fed the facts and truth, but the people in power are men of the lie (no women!), so maybe it is just as well that I figure everything out on my own, no matter how laborious the process. Time for the other great laborious process--going to sleep while NASA and their space station psychotronic weapons try to turn me over to the dark side.

No comments: