Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11--fucking sick

9/11--fucking sick as the same goddamned evil satanic forces that destroyed three thousand american lives are having a lot of fun forceing their fucking poison into me again. too nauseated to do anything. tv on and off. cant stop the migraine headache symptoms or open my eyes. one thing i can do assholdes. fuck you, fuck you ratzing er fuck you nasa fuck you nsa, fuck you sirians, fuck you the preppty goddamned prick who moved in next door, no doubt to turn the em filed on high around my house. my next doror neightbor went crazy with it (to be honest, she was manic deprresive before) but i wont go crzzy . i sit here and pray for your diestruction . i know who i pray against in religiuos schemde and political schemcd. i know you are trying to turn me crzy to turn me into one to the goddamned sirian.agarthans. well u might do so, but guess what assholes, there wont be anything left of mfy fmind that you can use if you do succeed. so on today, the most black, infamous day of our history when our our own leaders played nero's fiddle on us, and betrayed us to an extendt unimaginable, it is apropriate i suffer. i suffer for my country. i suffer for the leaders who currently are down, but who truly love this country and its people. You know who you are. You fucking religious and political traitors, you psychological and immature sellouts and trash, you know you are. God bless America, and God bless her patriots, and please to God to open the eyes of those who cannot see, and stomp out those who prey on the lblind. Help me too God, its been a day from hell, and I expect the nite to be just as bad,. dont hanve any alcohol to help me get thru it. so help me God.

No comments: