Thursday, September 17, 2009

A truly miserable day after a pain-filled nite

A truly miserable day after a pain-filled nite. I got two to three hours of sleep before waking up to go to some stupid class. But I was late, and turned out of the class. So I get home and deal with a computer that has downloaded EIGHT viruses (I think it may have been initiated by a windows update... GRRRRR). I still don't have the damned computer fixed. Pisses me off to the max, because the surefire and easiest fix to a virus problem is to reload the OS, but I can't do that because the goddamned secret network on my computer denies me administrator's rights. So I may have another damned expense I can't afford to get the machine reloaded. But that doesn't bother me as much as the dead-dog tired body and brain, which makes dealing with a drugged up body-brain all that much more difficult. I also wonder and worry about what is going on in the larger world--maybe my crankiness is amplified by by impotence. So very tired. Maybe some shaking would help but I am so tired, I don't think I can do it effectively.

No comments: