Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fucked up day

Fucked up day, tried to go to yoga but got so fucking sick couldnt do anyhting but lay there. suspect some old guy whos Christian who no doubt has been told a crock of shit about me. what they didnt say is that every nite i go to bed I pray to God to end this lonely miserable hell the goddamned christians force on me, and pray for a lesbian woman to enter my life and make it bearable. stupidass Christians who dont have a clue as to what is going on, and most espeicially that I am queer and intend to remain so, that I am celibate, and hate every goddamned second of it, are not in the ball park. Major shit is going down but i am too sick to try to figure it out. body is fucked up, legs ar e fucked up, head is fucked up everyithing is fucked up, ntoghing i can do about. it.

No comments: