Thursday, November 25, 2010

Abuse during nightly abductions has begun again

Abuse during nightly abductions has begun again--at least that is what I have figured out after a day spent crying and in utter despondency. All I want to do is sleep forever, but instead, when I go to sleep, I have to worry about my genitalia being mutilated. That is what happened last night--I was clitorodectomized even further. I woke up and instinctively started to masturbate to feel what had happened, and it was clear that my tiny clit had been razed to practically nothing. Needless to say, I had a pathetic orgasm, while I felt the bizarreness of overlarge labia and no clitoris. Why is this happening? Because of the agenda of the Aryans/reptilians who cannot abide the thought of sexuality.
You know, I've got to say, that I am much more impressed with the personality and character of the Pleiadians than the Aryans. First of all, they are capable of fulfilling God's primary command--"Be fruitful and multiply." Secondly, they have such a warm, healing, and "human" presence. Finally, my research doesn't indicate the kind of rampant pathology that decimates huge swaths of the Aryan population.
What my research does indicate is that they have more liberal sexual mores and attitudes than those of the patriarchal religions (and it is no coincidence that the Aryans automatically gravitated to the celibate--and completely fucked up--Jesuits and hierarchial Vatican). I consider myself pretty conservative on sexual matters--I believe that discreetly vigilant sexual boundaries, fidelity and monogamy are high prerequisites for psychological health and happiness. However, I don't believe that neurotic shame and guilt about sex is healthy or holy at all. Healthy and holy (and hormonally mature) people are sexually interested in others; I wish for everyone a sexual partner at home, so they don't get piggy or neurotic about it. I do not assign any spiritual value to celibacy except insofar as it frees one to focus on ministry. But considering the powertripping, loneliness and neuroses I have encountered in religious celibates, I think they, their ministry, their parishes and parishioners would be better off if they could engage in mature sexual relations. Nor am I going to judge someone who I think is making a mistake regarding their sexual choices and decisions (unless it is criminal or predatory), unless I am a significant other--family, friend, or counselor. I know that people make mistakes both in their casual choices and deliberate life decisions. To be human is to be hurt from our own, and others' decisions, and I am always looking to minimize the hurt that a painful sexual decision may cause, so, yes, I acknowledge that sometimes people are unfaithful, they break up, they separate, and they divorce. My desire is to see that every human being is so psychologically whole that if that were to happen to anyone, they would be able to cry it out, recover, and move on to another level of a fulfilling life--and yes, it happens. It happens all the time. Such a "liberal" attitude towards sexuality does not invalidate a meaningful spiritual life--as a matter of fact, it can help it, as long as one lives one life by overarching spiritual principles (which I will concede many promiscuous people do not).
Also, I want to shout it out from the top of my lungs--SEX IS NOT ABOUT PROCREATION; IT IS ABOUT LOVE. This is why gay and lesbian people, who do not procreate in the act of lovemaking, have spiritually legitimate and meaningful sex. Animals have sex to procreate--we are not animals. I think that love is what brings conception to completion; that is the spiritual human participating in divine co-creation. But it is not just a procreative act that is the peak of loving creativity--it is the love generated between two people in the act of lovemaking. I think this is the tragedy why Aryans are a dying race. They do not know how to generate intimately possessive love in lovemaking, and thus there is no fruitfulness. From my research Pleiadians have no fertility problems whatsoever, and from what I can discern secondhand, they enjoy sexual attraction and relations (to what extent they are "liberal" or "conservative", I don't really know...I just get a feeling that we are simpatico on this issue.
So do the Aryans/Reptilians look to engage the fundamental vulnerability in their culture--their barrenness. No, they keep doing the same thing over and over again--stealing other people's ova and sperm, and hoping for some reptilian messiah that is going to "save" them. I will tell you again what God, in the first few pages of Genesis, commands, "Be fruitful and multiply." We are not animal; we are spiritual beings. A self-sustaining (non-predatory) procreative fruitfulness entails love. Sex needs to be about desire and love, first and foremost, and it doesn't matter what kind of physical or etheric body I am in, or what dimension I inhabit. I am a lover, and that means I will have sexual desires and partners (and yeah, I'm so sorry I'm lesbian), and all your attempts to destroy my holy sexuality just alienates me from my spirituality, leaving me completely worthless to attain any spiritual life whatsoever. If you don't believe me, dialogue with your Pleiadian brothers and sisters--they seem to be a lot happier and holier than you, and can speak to you at your level, whereas I just cry out my pain to you from the level of victim to which I have been relentlessly and most miserably reduced for years.
What a fucked up Thanksgiving. What a fucked up birthday. What a fucked up life, and these sons of bitches think Im excited to be a goddamned reptile like them.....

No comments: