Thursday, November 11, 2010

Suffering from severe vertigo

Suffering from severe vertigo, after a night from hell that can only be described as torture. I cannot move my head to left or right, up or down, without suffering from extreme vertigo. Holding it still takes immense effort. I've been here before. My head has WAY too much csf in the brain, and it is impacting every facet of my brain. The goddamned PIB"s have found a way to increase the viral download to my brain (proabably by putting in a spinal shunt and increasing viral downloads by implants in my arms--I can literally feel it, like thousands of bugs crawling up my arms). However, the stupidass Mengelian doctors just don't get it. My brain can't handle the viral download. I am autistic with an attenuated brain stem, and my brain has severe allergic reactions to glutamate (production of which accompanies or derives from brain download). My whole body tries to protect my brain, but last night it failed. I could feel the congestion and pain at my brainstem area, and knew that my brain would be shutting down. Thank God for vodka--shut me down, so that the brain could try to recuperate. As of right now, it has not recuperated. My brain is so heavy, I feel like I am walking around with a high fever, cottonwooled from reality. I have to take pains on how I move my head, for any movement starts the vertigo. I am suffering from the brain/nervous system rushes/jolts. My eyesight is deeply impacted, as all that fluid impinges on my optic nerve. Worse of all is the sick, barely functioning in life side effects of a brain tumor, and my brain stem is being strangled. I don't how long the brain can keep going like this. It is not like the body. A couple of nights ago, I dreamed two men told me that marijuana would help my brain neurons grow back. I tend to think these were "good guys," as it is documented in multiple places that slave handlers of mind controlled victims, absolutely forbid the use of marijuana. Now that I think about it, maybe this is the secret to my resistance to my satanic/luciferian handlers. Having smoked marijuana, and knowing others who have, I know that the drug releases the contents of the unconscious in a mild and pleasant way (whereas alcohol releases emotions), but my mind works that way all the time without any drugs! They can't get in one of their luciferian images or downloads, because my unconscious brain is constantly moving, thinking, imagining, dialoging, hypothesizing about imagined scenarios. So they think I'm schizophrenic, when I just have a built-in protection against their mind control. But they can't stop the images without turning me into a vegetable, because that is the way I think. But they done permanent damage to my brain--I can tell how much verbal facility and mental fluidity and agility that I have lost (I no longer can think, and evaluate words or situations with the same speed). Interestingly enough, when I researched marijuana and brain neurons on the web, I found that pot has some evidence of growing neurons in the hippocampus. When I saw the hippocampus. I knew that was the part of my brain in which I feel great pain, on a regular basis. But I won't be smoking any dope. I am not in a healing modality. I am in an endurance modality. That is all I can do--endure and hope that this vertigo and brain stem strangulation get better, before these stupd fucks cause even further damage.

No comments: