Monday, November 15, 2010

So much happening

So much happening, and I am not sure how much to write--I don't like secrecy, but I have to be sure the Holy Spirit is prompting me before writing. "Loose lips sink ships." And buddy, there are a lot of ships sinking these past few weeks and days--fortunately for us, the good guys finally seem to be the victors. Another reason I find it difficult to write is because I am always looking at researching and solving the next problem. I have wanted to do some serious research and writing on several topics, but always, there is a pressing need to stay ahead of the current events curve, because I know evil never lets up, and I have to stay vigilant. All it takes is one mortal blow to this country...
Finally, I have to be in good enough health to stay on top of all the agendas I pursue, and once again the viral drugging has started. I'm too sick to go into it--why it happens, my response, ect. I just want to say that I am no longer being abducted by the Aryans, but by the good guys. So since I know that you are good, give me a chance to ccoperate with you. I think I know why I resist, but I have to work things out my own way. I think you have figured out, as I did, that I suffer from an acetylcholine deficiency, and I think you have addressed it, and I am grateful for that. But my resistance is ultimately not biochemical, but rooted in my divided and hesitant free will. I think I can work it out, but I need to be healthy. Two weeks--just give me two weeks free of the heavy viral downloads and any psychotropic drugs (I think they pulled my thyroid meds which left me very constipated and with migraines, but I didn't complain, because I didn't feel that my digestion was totally stopped, as I have in the past. I was going to work it out with the Aloe Vera recipe I've used in the past). See, I'm trying to cooperate, with you all, which is very hard when I have to figure everything out by myself, without dialogic input. Maybe I should write more often, but when I feel uncertain about how much to verbalize, I get caught in a neurotic paralysis, and keep going over and over it, in my head, and write nothing. Two weeks--that is all I ask for, and after two weeks, feel free to start drugging me again. I think that is a fair deal, after all I have done...

P.S.--What is causing my dreams to be all confused and vague? If it is the viral downloads, then reducing or ceasing them, will stop it, but if it is another psychotropic drug, please stop it. I need to dream in order to enter and engage another dimension. But I can do it. Just two weeks. If I feel that its not working out, I will let you know. These viral downloads arent working out, for sure.

No comments: