Monday, November 29, 2010

Sick and sicker

Sick and sicker--the viral downloads have been seriously amped up, and I am so fucked up, that I can barely function. It's not just the bodily weakness, the autism (inability to bear any stimuli), and the wrenching back pain, though all those factors have me so fucking sick, I can barely move. The worst part, (for me, right now at least) is that the viral dowloads also amped up histamine downloads, and this causes excess mucous and fluid drainage. Now, on top of everything else, I am getting traditionally sick from all that. For the last three days, I have fluid in my ears, on and off; that is, they congest again when the viral download begins. I also am getting congestion in my lungs from the fluid drainage. Compounding the fluid drainage is the intuitve understanding I get that, since my breast bone/ribs were cut out and mutilated, my lungs have been very weak. (I think maybe they cut away supporting cartilage of and blood vessels leading to the lungs). I suffer from "weak" lungs on the rare occasion that I smoke, or am around second hand smoke (I can't explain it; I can literally feel the "weakness"). My Dad had weak lungs (I remember my Grandma talking about it--he suffered from bouts of pneumonia), and my brother John has weak lungs (suffers from really serious, needing oxygen, bronchitis at least once a year. Now I feel that I have weak lungs too. I haven't been sick with a cold or flu in years, but I think this year could be different. My lungs cannot handle the fluid drainage into them--they literally hurt, as though they are severely asthmatic, but they are not--it is the excessive histamine driving congestive fluid discharge into my lungs. Thanks to the neverending viral downloads, I already suffer from sickness and weakness, without laying in bed miserable with pneumonia or bronchitis (I think it will be pneumonia--I've always had a feeling or fear that I would die because of excess fluid in my lungs). I intend to start pumping a lot of raw garlic and vitamin C into my body. I have no great desire to live, but as long as I am alive, I have to try to stay healthy. Call it animal instinct--certainly I am not a free, sovereign person in control of my own life and body. Having said that, I now have a better understanding of why my body, life, and destiny has been so coveted and "claimed" by all the major factions of the world (narrowing it down to the top two or three) seeking dominance.
Crazy as it sounds, I have a reptilian etheric body. The concept of "etheric body" is not one that most sensible, "salt of the Earth" people will find familiar. I don't find it familiar. Of course, the theosophy and occult books are full of discourses on it, but I find that material to be so off-base, and even deranged, that I can't read them, except in small doses. (To be honest, it is hard to read much of anything these days, much less a topic as convoluted and full of subtle lies and misguidance as the topics of the occult). However, I will say that the etheric body is real, and that this etheric body is capable of separating from the physical body to enter into other dimensions, such as the 4th and 5th dimension, where aliens, ET's, angels and demons abide. I know this begs a lot of questions, most of which I haven't answered yet, to my own satisfaction, but I know that this etheric body is real. A couple or three weeks ago, I was laying (sick, as usual), on my living room floor while the sunlight poured in through my windows. I noticed a strange thing. My shadow had changed. I no longer had fingers. I had long, drooping claws. I was able to verify this for two days in a row (my home gets a lot of sunlight), but since then, have not been able to see the exaggerated, monstrous shadows of my hands. However, it has been verified in other ways--the fear of animals and small children, and in my own dream state.
My guess is that was the objective of the PIB's and their viral downloads all along--to activate a reptilian etheric body. For the viral downloads are trying to activate the latent DNA in each of us, that is, the latent, extraterrestial DNA. For we all have it! To be human is to have alien DNA within us. There are multiple infusions of alien DNA within us--among them, reptilian, dragon (similar to reptilian, but mortal enemies with the reptilians), Annunaki (the tall blonde "watchers" or Nephilim), the Pleiadians, and possibly other humanoid aliens, such as Sirians. I know that Sirians were very involved in genetic tinkering--I just don't know if I would characterize them as Annunaki--my initial hypothesis is to say "no", at least not all of them, because I am almost certain that the Sirians, who are "white" were involved in the evolution of the African or Black race (the Dogon tribe). So, I am suspecting that Sirian alien genes of skin color remained recessive in their host population, while those of the Annunaki were dominant (pure speculation--haven't figured it all out). This is by no means a complete listing, but I am confident that all of these ET races have their particular DNA lineages established in significant human populations alive today. After "the fall" of humanity, (mythologically represented in Genesis, but almost certainly consequent to the near destruction of the planetary civilizations of reptilian-based Atlantis and and dragon-tagged Lemuria),some benevolent force entered in, and somehow shut off nearly all of our DNA, so that currently we use only about 3%. The other 97% is that which includes our specific "alien" characteristics and what we would regard as "paranormal powers" such as telepathy or travelling into the 4th and 5th dimension in our etheric bodies.
Well, guess what, folks--the entire planet is slowly undergoing a dramatic change which is activating everyone's latent DNA. I think part of it has to do with the current astrological phenomena and positioning. We are entering a space/place in universal orbit and aspects, in which the latent DNA is starting to awaken. (It is possible that a benevolent force erected an orbital shield, millenia ago--the angel's flashing sword of Genesis--to protect us, but that shield is now failing). Why did we need protection from our own enhanced DNA? Because of the technological prowess of, and terrific enmity between, the two major players--the reptilians and dragons--which had led to the near destruction of the entire planet.
Actually, the re-awakening of our DNA has been going on for a while, because the shadow cabal, nearly all of whom are guided by occultic principles and allegiance (which survived "the fall" in secret occultic societies which we term loosely "Illuminati" or "freemasonry"), have been trying to force it, through both environmental poisoning via chemtrails and genetically modified foods, and in a few cases, through bodily implants. For years, I successfully resisted those bodily implants, put in me without my consent or knowledge, while I lay under general anasthesia for elective surgery. However, once I was castrated and mutilated, the DNA-altering virus was more able to flow throughout the entire body, and thus I get the reptilian etheric body.
To be honest, I think I have a hybrid, reptilian-dragon etheric body, with other alien DNA strands (Pleiadian, Annunaki?) mixed in. Like many Americans, I am a "Heinz 57", but obviously reptilian and dragon DNA is predominant in my latent alien DNA. Of course, the cabal knew my DNA makeup (they know the DNA of every person in the world who is vaccinated; they put a marker tag in the vaccine), and unlucky me, that is why I was targeted for implantation and ova removal (for the Aryans are related to the reptilian lineage). I haven't been very happy about this. I didn't think my self-esteem could be any more shattered after what the Mengelian Aryans did to my body and self image, but yes, it has taken another huge blow. As I always say, I loved who I was, but I don't like who I am anymore. It's really hard to love myself when I feel like shit all the time, physically, emotionally, mentallty. Still, as a Christian, I have to believe that all of God's creatures are innately valuable, and that includes reptilians. The line going through my head a lot these days is from the Anglican hymn, "All creatures great and small, the Lord God made them all." After all, there are a lot of reptilian humans on this planet--mainly in the West and in the Middle East. Even though my DNA was altered by Illuminati cabal operatives looking for a powerful weapon in the upcoming war in the heavens, I don't identify with them AT ALL. Instead, I foresee my hybrid ehteric being as one of peace and reconciliation, for I have the DNA of both parties which nearly destroyed the planet. (I wonder though, if the Aryans deactivated my dragon bodily receptors for any would-be activated "genes" through interdimensional surgery, which is why I get so weak every time they would be activated. I still remember the beating they gave me in my stomach, and my stomach is where they pinched off my nerves. So even though, I have an etheric body, I am not in control of it, which basically means that I can be abducted into other dimensions, but I cannot travel of my own free will.
I have to say that I am a little unclear about how this etheric body thing is supposed to work out. Clearly I can't function in this world with such a body; for one thing, I wouldn't be able to type this post, with the claws I saw on me. According to the alien channelings, the entire Earth is shifting to another dimension--and presumably, a reptilian etheric body would not be such a handicap there, except of course, for all my alien enemies (the dragons) who would want to tear me limb to limb, and all the non-reptilian humans who would be horrified by my appearance! I just don't see a dimensional shift happening, but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the Earth is moving into a bifurcated split-dimensional reality. To be honest, I don't think any possible future is predetermined. We are in a very dangerous and crisis-filled time, in which the forces of evil (including the cabal which implanted me) are trying desperately to rile the world into war. That is what the North Korea crisis is about; that is what the Wikileaks dump is about (what a "hater" that Julian Assange is; like Obama, he just wants to destroy for the sake of destruction, so that he can feel better about his pathetic self). Fortunately, I think a lot of the world leaders are hip to the Illuminati game and tactics by now, and are struggling mightily to resist the pull to dissension and war.
So I have all these questions, and know that the only way I can get clear answers is to interdimensionally travel. With my activated DNA, it should be happening, but it is not (I think because the Aryans altered me on purpose). If God went through all the trouble to put me, an innocent (well,sorta) servant through the hell that I now endure, there has to be a reason, which means there has to be a way. And I, being a holy, intrepid fool for God and the cause of peace and freedom, will find it, but I can't find it as long as I am so sick I am barely functional, which brings me to my dream of last night...

No comments: