Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Severely depressed on some kind of drug

Severely depressed on some kind of drug--my brain is so fucked up with all the chemical poison and luciferian implants and viral downloads, that it is impossible for me to tell. Took me an hour to get out of bed--an hour of wondering what happened to the old me who used to be wake up happy and ambitious for the day. I have an agenda, but there's no joy, no energy, no spark. Another worrisome development with whatever fucking poison I am being fed now--my body is starting to go down the road of diabetes again. My morning pee had that fruity smell, and I have suffered from severe leg nerve pain, hobbling to walk, for the past two days. I'm trying to figure out myself how to help heal my own body and the only thing I can hope for is the removal of these viral implants, but I don't know if even that will work, or if my brain is fried beyond repair. I guess as long as it moves slow enough for psychics to get in there and get out of what they want and need, I will be kept alive, physically alive anyway. But I have found my ability to concentrate, to read, to process, intellectual curiousity is all but gone anyway. Not much interest in anything except figuring out how to stop this excruciatingly painful nerve pain in my legs. Spent the morning looking at alternative and pharmacological treatements, but my inner voice is so dulled and deadened by chemicals that it is not speaking to me--at all. Tired, tired tired of it all, tired of living, tired of waking up, tired of being in pain, tired of carrying this body that doesn't belong to me, tired of watching my body turn to fat, while i am too sick to even exercise. Tired of it all...

No comments: