Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fucking opus dei

Fucking opus dei and their brainwashed mind controlled minions continue to drug me. Woke up this morning, groaning and barely functional. Could barely concentrate enough to read my email--admittedly it did include a stellar lecture by Bill Moyers on the sellout of democracy to the plutocracy. It is distressing not to be able to read, retain facts or concentrate, but this shit has been going on for years now. I know when I am barely functional, that is all I can do, barely function. I hope that my previous assertion that the Illuminati occultists were aiming for a one-two punch is incorrect, because I am too fucked up on drugs to do any research. I will only say it again, watch out for San Diego.
As for me, as fucked up as I am, I am not really capable of living out my life in accord with my wishes, but i know my wish. Thanks to the evil Satanists and their unholy, and by omission, accomplishes, the mind controlled religious zealots, i no longer can fit into a world as woman or as man. I am a misfit eunuch and that is all there is too it. But there is an option for me to live out--an option increasingly chosen by others--androgyny, and that is now what I aim for. My life and my energies will be pursued by, for, and with others, who reject this patriarchal bifurcated world of rigid gender roles. Instead, I will aim to be with people, who while identifying as one gender or another (and I too will need to make that choice, even while always knowing that it is a lie), put more emphasis on individual and creative personhood, and don't get hung up on gender roles. Under no circumstances will I have ANYTHING to do, whatsoever, with homophobes, or anyone who would deny gay, lesbian, transgender (I guess that would be me) people full human and legislative rights. I especially pledge to fight the mind-controlled so-called, "Christianists", or any patriarchal relgion for that matter, who know nothing of Jesus Christ, but are too insecure in their own psyche and spirituality to step outside of conventional roles as dictated by the law (cultural norms). I am tired of being victimized and abused by these pieces of unholy shit. It is over. As for me, it still is not over. That's okay--I've been drugged by you motherfuckers for over five years now. I don't care if you drug me for the rest of my life. Thanks to your complicit cooperation with the satanists, I no longer can live the lie that I am a woman, but inside I still know who I am, and while I am not free to live it out, I am free enough to resist and despise your evil manipulations. enough for today. got to try to get up and function.

Oh...dreams last nite--dreamed that I had two gadgets in my brain for drugs to be force fed me, while a group of opus dei men all sat around and explained to each other how they were going to give me a back shunt. FUCK YOU. Cynthia wonders why I have problems with males--that is why, goddamn it, I am fucking sick and tired of these goddamned patriarchal males thinking they own me, they can webcam it, they can drug me, they can mutilate me, they can do any medical procedure they want, and all because in their worldview, they are males and I am a female,, and they OWN me. Fuck you and all your plans. You can make my life sheer hell but you will never own me, nor get an ounce of cooperation from me. You think I'm a prophet? Well, here's a word for you--anyone interested in the life of the soul and the life of the spirit--GET OUT OF OPUS DEI, GET OUT OF THE JESUITS NOW NOW NOW! Prophecy for the day

No comments: